Wall Mount Heatpumps for Hazardous Locations
All Wall Mount Heatpumps are Rated T3A ( 356deg. F).
Operation: Heatpump - Thermostat control. Blower runs continuously, thermostat setting cycles the compressor
- Heavy duty ultra-quite operation for versatile applications such as new construction, modular analyzer shelters, control rooms, electronic equipment shelters, battery rooms, chemical storage containers, and many other hazardous locations that require environmental control.
- Aluminum finned copper coils: Grooved tubing and enhanced louvered fin for maximum heat transfer and energy efficiency.
- Twin indoor blowers: Move air quietly. Single speed blower motor provides maximum room circulation and low static operation.
- Compressors: Reciprocating compression designed to withstand higher compressor ratios.
- Electrical components are enclosed in approved explosion proof enclosures within the unit and are easily accessible for routine inspection and maintenance.
- Dust Filters: One inch disposable air filters are standard with the return air filter grill and are replaceable from the room side.
- Cabinet finish with a baked on beige enamel
- R-410a Refrigerant
- Polyurathane Enamel Corrosion Protected Hermetic System, includes Evaporator Coil, Condenser Coil, Compressor and all connecting Tubing
- Polyurathane Enamel Coating of the Entire Unit
- Air Dried Heresite Coating of the Hermetic System
- Fresh Air Plenum and Stack with Rain Cap
- Loss of Flow Alarm Contacts
- Low Ambient Control
- Stainless Steel Housing
Class 1, Group BCD, Division 2 - Interior and Exterior to the Enclosure
Heatpump Units from 18,000 BTU to 54,000 BTU / 230 Volt 1 PH 60 HZ
Heatpump Units from 24,000 BTU to 54,000 BTU / 230 Volt 3 PH 60 HZ
Heatpump Units from 42,000 BTU to 54,000 BTU / 460 Volt 3 PH 60 HZ
230 Volt 1 PH 60 HZ
230 Volt 3 PH 60 HZ
460 Volt 3 PH 60 HZ