Window Mount Air Conditioners with Electric Heat for Hazardous Locations
All Window Mount Air Conditioners are Rated T3A ( 356deg. F).
Intrinsically Safe Self Contained Controls are standard on each Window Mount Air Conditioner .
Operation: COOLING with ELECTRIC HEAT - Off/On switch and temperature control. Blower runs continuously, thermostat setting cycles the compressor Each Window Air Conditioner is equipped with a pressure switch in the air chamber, if the fan motor is not running or the air flow is restricted, the heating element will not energize.
- Low Watt Density Stainless Steel Finned Strip Heating Elements with Intrinsic Safe Over Heat Protection
- Automatic Changer Over Thermostats are standard
- Large Condenser Fan with Slinger
- Long Lasting Washable Filter with Germicidal Treatment
- Includes Accessories for Window or Thru-Wall Installation
- Closed Loop or Fresh Air & Exhaust Control
- Intrinsically Safe Self Contained Controls
- Heavy Duty Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Slide -Out of the Chassis for easy Installation and Maintenance
- R-410a Refrigerant
- Polyurathane Enamel Corrosion Protected Hermetic System, includes Evaporator Coil, Condenser Coil, Compressor and all connecting Tubing
- Polyurathane Enamel Coating of the Entire Unit
- Air Dried Heresite Coating of the Hermetic System
Cooling with Electric Heat Units from 12,000 BTU to 36,000 BTU / Class 1, Group BCD, Division 2: